XC21 Air Conditioner
The quietest and most efficient two-stage central air conditioner you can buy
Here are some of the top features of the XC21:
Efficiency rating of up to 21.20 SEER can save you hundreds of dollars each year**, compared to a standard air conditioner.
ENERGY STAR® certified which means the air conditioner meets or exceeds U.S. federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
This product has been designated as one of the Most Efficient ENERGY STAR certified products in 2017. Products that are recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR in 2017 prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting rigorous energy efficiency performance levels set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
SunSource® Solar-Ready option allows you to add solar modules and create a solar powered system that generates electricity for your air conditioner and more.
Two-Stage cooling allows the XC21 to run more efficiently and produce more even temperatures than a conventional single-stage system.
SilentComfort™ technology delivers sound levels as low as 69 dB, up to 20% quieter than a standard air conditioner.
SilentComfort™ Outdoor Fan Motor with Composite Fan Blades provides extremely reliable starting and running performance, even under the harshest outdoor conditions.
- The most efficient two-stage central air conditioner you can buy*
- Efficiency ratings of up to 21.20 SEER—can save you hundreds of dollars a year, compared to a standard air conditioner
- ENERGY STAR® certified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency
- SunSource® Solar-Ready option—allows you to add solar modules and create a solar powered system that generates electricity for your air conditioner and more, reducing energy consumption and utility costs
- iComfort®-enabled technology—allows the air conditioner, when installed with the easy-to-use programmable iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat, to exchange information and make adjustments as needed to optimize performance and efficiency**
- High-efficiency outdoor coil provides exceptional heat transfer and low air resistance for high-efficiency operation
- Federal, state and local tax rebates and incentives may be available with a SunSource solar installation.***
SilentComfort™ technology delivers sound levels as low as 59 dB, up to 50% quieter than a standard air conditioner.
Precision-balanced, direct-drive fan—delivers ultra quiet operation with a patent-pending fan design
SilentComfort fan grille—provides vortex suppression to reduce sound of airflow exiting unit, providing a quieter environment outside your home
Insulated compressor compartment—minimizes operating sounds with innovative, industry-leading materials and sound-isolating mounts
Dependable scroll compressor with Silent Comfort technology provides smooth, efficient and reliable operation
Humiditrol® whole-home dehumidification system†† compatible allowing the system to manage the moisture in your home’s air for greater comfort and improved indoor air quality
SilentComfort™ outdoor fan motor with composite fan blades—provides extremely reliable starting and running performance, even under the harshest outdoor condition.
PermaGuard™ cabinet—heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction, louver coil guard, baked-on powder finish and durable zinc-coated steel base provide long-lasting protection against rust and corrosion
SmartHinge™ louver design—allows quick, easy access to interior components from all sides for cleaning and maintenance; protects coils from damage and provides clean appearance
Renewable energy resource delivers environmental benefits when upgraded to a SunSource® Home Energy System that turns solar energy into electricity for your home
Chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant provides exceptional comfort without exacting a costly environmental toll
Listed in the GreenSpec® Directory a leading resource of environmentally responsible products